As of now, there is no surprise about the WordPress, it is one of the Internet’s the most famous web publishing platform available for people. With its increasing popularity, there are numerous websites and other publications been developed and designed by the WordPress theme developers.
As WordPress is an open source, you can expect lot of resources like themes and plugins available at your disposal and that too free of cost.
So, What to Expect From WordPress
Primarily, there are 2 types of WordPress themes available today i.e. free themes and Premium themes. You might be thinking if there is free available why paying for it. Using free WordPress themes is one of the biggest advantages- the cost factor. It is hard to beat “free”.
There are many free WordPress themes available out there which works fabulously, but majority of the online marketers and who are thorough in this business would recommend people to use Premium WordPress Themes. Thought the question is often rose “why pay for those which is available for free?”
In fact recently, there has been so much debate over which to use free one or the premium i.e. paid themes of WordPress. Well, all I can say is both are fab to work with, but again depending on your website working pattern and what you intend to produce through that website.
In Dilemma Which Is the Best
For any beginner level online marketer it is quite confusing since which one would work better is yet to make out. Hence; the confusion is understandable. Sometimes the experienced too make mistakes and then happen to switch their decision to the other one. Unless and until you don’t test you will not be able to make amends.
Let me clear your doubts here; let’s say we find it by taking into consideration of certain advantages and disadvantages. What say??
What to Expect In Free WordPress Themes
- As it is free of cost, there is no financial risk involved. Say for instance if you do not like Theme A you can easily switch to Theme B. It is as simple as that.
- There is a huge library to select themes from. It just needs a simple research over the net typing “free themes” and you will land with numerous choices to pick from. You will be bowled over of which to pick.
Loop Holes of Free WordPress Themes
- It doesn’t carry an option for customization the way you want- a major drawback. If you want to then you will require a coding expert to do the work.
- Practically there is no support provided
- Also quality varies to that of Premium
- There are no updates when it comes to compatibility with the WordPress version
- These are less search engine optimized and may contain the external links that are not easy to remove.
What to Expect In Premium WordPress Themes
- There are consistent theme updates which are frequently found
- There is a technical support provided whenever the person requires
- There are some outstanding, fabulous looking themes with great features compared to free ones
- Customization is quick and easy
Loop Holes of Premium WordPress Themes
The only one disadvantage to this date I have come across is money. Yes, you require paying for what you want. All in all to say, going for Premium themes could turn out to be a worthy investment for your online business.