I think every blogger complains of having lesser time wasting of time, in making back links for their sites.
In my never ending quest of getting more back links for my blogs I have tried many methods and it has consumed my much precious time, which I may have used for my main job. But the results are coming day by day of that time which I used for link building.
At that time I never knew that it will help me in future in this way. The whole process was actually very tiring for me, the whole day long I was busy in submitting my blogs link to the directories, spending time on social sites, submitting articles to the article directories, commenting on high page rank sites, etc. etc. which you know is the main trend of building links.
The process is of course slow and monotonous, but when it reaches its higher limits and as the ‘clock goes on ticking’ you will start getting the fruits from the plant which you have grown some time back.
In this very post I am discussing the 75, very hard hitting and very effective methods of making perfect back links for your websites and perfect blogs. They helped me a lot and I hope you will be also helped by these techniques and strategies. You can use and apply many method from these tips to your site and feel the difference it creates day by day.
1. Comment on Do-Follow blogs (meaning the link in your comment will be followed by a spider)
2. Post your link in forums, and your forum signature.
3. Write an article and submit to article directories.
4. Don’t forget to link from some of your older, more established sites.
5. Hold a contest, and require that they link back to you for an entry.
6. Send off interview templates to big bloggers, and post up completed interviews.
7. Create a WordPress plugin.
8. Design a hot WordPress theme, and distribute it for free, requiring they keep your link in the footer.
9. Create controversy (be careful and don’t get into something you can’t handle)
10. Find a scammer/shady website or blogger, and make the world known about it.
11. Join Sindiket Forum for free Internet Marketing Learning Forum Sindiket
12. Submit a press release about your new product or news.
13. Submit your site to free directories (careful, only SEO friendly ones)
14. Submit your site to paid directories.
15. Submit articles to article directories.
16. Submit posts to blog carnivals.
17. Email a webmaster, and ask for a link.
18. Offer to buy a one way link from another relevant website.
19. Send unsolicited, yet awesome articles to other bloggers to reference or post.
20. Let your networked friends know that you’ll do reviews and testimonials.
21. Buy reviews on pay-per-post or a similar service.
22. Get on the Digg front page (and watch your serve to report breaking news (hard, but very effective).
23. Start a community helpful website, and get on the local news – they love it.
24. Set up an award system on your site, and have readers vote on best site.
25. Review bands, local restaurants, and small shops and get links on their sites in return for the exposure.
26. Crack the top 100 in Technorati, or create the largest MyBlogLog community.
27. Check who links to your competitors, and get links from them!
28. Start a content writing service website, and have clients link to you for a discount.
29. Make a super crazy viral type video, and get it on Youtube.
30. Network with like-minded individuals offline. Talk to them about tossing your link up on their site.
31. Review stuff on Amazon, and put your link in your profile.
32. Create a Linked-In page, and make sure to put your link on it.
33. Speaking of that, do the same for Facebook, Myspace, stumble and others.
34. Hire good writers to pump out quality content.
35. Write about the hottest celebrities, and make it unique. People love Hollywood.
36. Join the BBB (Better Business Bureau) for a free link.
37. Post a bulletin in your Myspace account about your new site.
38. Throw a relevant link in a Craigslist ad.
39. Create your own SEO tool.
40. Buy TV air time on a small station flashing your URL.
41. Buy Radio time for a short commercial spamming your URL.
42. Put bumper stickers on your car with your link on it.
43. Look for older, higher PR sites with Guestbooks, and sign them! Easy links.
44. Create viral link bait.
45. Write and give away a free E-book.
46. Offer an on-page language translator to reach out to other countries, which can lead to new links.
47. Buy post level links from other bloggers/webmasters. (usually cheap)
48. Don’t be afraid to ask for links, you just never know!
49. Do pro-bono work for a non-profit, and they may link to you.
50. Offer to be a guest blogger or regular contributor on a bigger blog.
51. Apply to about.com for a topic that you can write about.
52. Sell items on ebay and agree to donate proceeds to charity – they will link to you.
53. Hire someone from a webmaster forum to submit links for you.
54. Trade articles with industry related webmasters.
55. Rewrite old content they may have been buried to fast…breath new life.
56. Find out about getting a link on your local libraries website.
57. Launch an affiliate program for your site, ebook, or product.
58. Technorati tags all of your posts for good Technorati exposure.
59. Take advantage of “old world media” (newspapers, magazines).
60. Rent links from Text-Link-Ads or similar service.
61. If you have the ability, create a Firefox extension and release it.
62. Answer questions on Google Groups and link if necessary.
63. Call in to a radio show and shamelessly plug your site!
64. A good PPC campaign can draw exposure which could = links.
65. Head over to the slums (chat rooms) and mention your site if appropriate.
66. Create a controversial political cartoon and get it some attention.
67. Most local Fox sites have a blogging community you can tap into.
68. Hire someone to do everything in this list. Outsourcing is cheap and fun.
69. Get business cards, and distribute the hell out of them for exposure.
70. Drop your link on Xbox live.
71. Mention your link when you’re playing online PC games.
72. Donate a larger sum of money to a small charity in exchange for a link.
73. If you’re in school, put your link on your college website (even sneak it in for a free .edu backlink – lol)
74. If you have family friendly content, get a link from your Church’s website.
75. Set up a Squidoo lens with good content, and link to your site from it.