It has been said that quality content is always, and will be a King on internet. No matter you own clothing or an electronics business online, you always need to have quality content to get more sales and leads from your websites.
Developing quality content is not always an easy task for all. But there are always better options for you to get quality articles. You can hire professional web writer or article writing services that can help you in long run.
According to the latest Google Panda update it is now impossible for you to rank high your website if you have scrap or copied content. Websites which were originally ranked high had already experienced a drop down due to the Google Panda update or Farmer update.
It’s clear that search engines do not see from where your content has come, whether it’s you or an article writer that has written the content. But it does see that the content you post on web is really important for the users and is free from plagiarism.
It has become very much important that you write original articles that are intended for your readers and not for search engines. The articles should be error free, grammatically correct and holds value for your users. This simply means that an article written after original research and rich in high quality information will definitely show off positive results and can give you more quality traffic; not only traffic but its targeted traffic that you are aiming at to increase your leads and sales.
How to Add Quality to your Articles for Improving Search Engine Rankings after Panda Update
Here are some tips that will add quality to your content:
1. Add descriptive Title and ALT attributes that include your main keywords.
2. Include long tail keywords in your content after researching about what your readers are looking for.
3. Think of the phrases that your readers search for, while Googling. Then distribute them throughout the content.
4. Avoid duplicate content and articles from content farms, Not only for your websites and blogs but also for article marketing.
5. Also use original and quality content for your affiliate pages as well.
6. Use genuine and relevant links on your blogs or websites.
7. Do not cloak or hide the links that redirects to other pages or irrelevant websites.
8. Avoid creating the pages that are malicious behavior (like sites with viruses, Trojans and other badware)
Hope this all really help you in improving your website’s ranking after Panda Update. So, always try adding quality and informative content and be safe.