Every blogger wish that he should give more and more time to their blogs. They always complain about having lack of time to update their blogs, without which their blogs can’t survive in this blogosphere.
I think most of the bloggers, have to think about it and act on these tips, which can really save time and redirect the time saved in more useful things which can really help to make our blogs PERFECT.
You don’t really need more hours in a day, when you can do your work in present working hours, after saving time to relax and enjoy your life.
By an effective time management and planning we can make a day of 24 hours look like a day having 36 hours. Here I’m explaining about how to effectively save time and use for blogging and promoting your blog.
1. Stop using too many social sites like Twitter, orkut and facebook. In spite you can use only one and concentrate on it. This will effectively save your time going again and again to the different sites and doing that same boring task again and again. You can make new friends on one site and do your best to promote your blogs on it.
2. Stop looking at your site stats daily. Most of the bloggers, I have seen are much worried about the visitors coming to their blogs and the clicks received. They check these stats daily which make no use but only waste your time. You can instead just check this once a week.
3. Do not check your earnings daily. The bloggers are also seen who are very much excited to know about their earning. They check their Adsense account twice or thrice daily. This will not make your balance to increase. But you should stop seeing it daily and save this time to utilize it for some more useful ways which can actually make your Adsense balance increase. I don’t mean this for those bloggers who are earning more than $100 per hours, which I think are rare to find. They should no doubt check their earnings every hour…
4. You should also stop worrying about the links that you are gaining and about the page rank. Checking every now and then will not make your page rank to increase, instead you should work for the effective ways by which you can increase your link building and page rank which will further help you to make your blog, The Perfect one.
5. New Bloggers are also worried about the look of their blog. I think you should stop experimenting with it every day. Instead you should pick a best template for your blog which suits the niche of your blog. Once you have selected it stop caring about it. May be your visitors are in love with your design and template and when you care much about it and changes it, they can be lost. This will save your much precious time which can be more effectively used in other ways.
6. Do not check your mail every hour, unless you have some important things on it. Checking the email every time will waste your 2 minutes every e mail checked. However if you have to you can roughly go through the subject and delete it if it’s not mattering you.
7. Bloggers spend their time on Digg and stumble, submitting their posts. But you can effectively save your time if you don’t care about your post’s popularity on Digg or stumble. Sites like these are very effective and do their jobs whether you check it or not.
8. Stop using Gtalk or messenger every hour. If however you want to use it to contact with your friends, you can try it once a day for few minutes. Once you control it you can save your time for blogging.
9. Do not worry about the sales your blog is giving by the affiliate links on your blog. You can check your earnings once a week in spite of checking it every day. This will save your much precious time.
10. Do not check your Google reader every hour. This can also make you do your best jobs for your blog.
Now when you have followed all these steps, you will save more than 50% of your time in a day. You can utilize this much precious time for your blog. From today stop reading and start writing the great articles and go through the best possible ways which can make your blog stand out of this blogosphere…