One of the biggest operational costs for a budding or a small business is that of the office space. Rent, utilities, office supplies and electronic infrastructure can punch a big hole in the wallet of a growing business. But a small business can take advantage of virtual offices. There are several benefits that such a company can gain from using virtual offices.
Benefits for Remote Workers
The following are the benefits of a virtual office for telecommuting workers.
- There is no commute time, and this is a major advantage for somebody who works from home compared to working in an office. You may spend two to three hours preparing for work and traveling to the office. But this time can now be spent working, and it will produce an increased productivity, and the employees will be more focused.
- Employees will quickly become more active. Research in an Australian university showed that sitting at your desk for many hours increases your risk of death by over 40 percent in the next three years despite other activities you are doing. But with a virtual office, your employees will move about more freely because they are not held captive at an office desk every day.
- The flexibility of working hours provides an opportunity to do activities that the employee will otherwise have to use a vacation to do. If you want to attend your kid’s graduation, it is no big deal because you will make up for the time later. And if you would like to have a workout at lunchtime, there is no problem because you have a shower in your house.
Benefits for Your Business
There are many gains to your business for employees being allowed to telecommute.
- You have access to global talent that does not need you to pay relocation fees. If you have a client in a different country and you need somebody to be there once a week, it is no hassle. If you have a virtual office, you can hire someone there who works on that time zone to automate video conferencing.
- There are no utility payments, office lease, no hardware, and every other cost associated with having a brick and mortar office space. All savings you make by avoiding these costs can help to improve your profit margin and allow you to invest more in your employees.
- You can make savings on technology. As much as “bring your own technology” (BYOT) started in schools, and it has been quickly adopted in the business world. Remote working allows your employees to have their preferred technology, and they can upgrade it at their convenience. While there are a few concerns about cyber risks with not having technology provided by the company, these can be managed easily using password tools, employee training, and monitoring.
- When you cease to monitor when people arrive at work and when they leave and begin to establish specific goals, you will realize an increase in productivity immediately. If your employees meet or exceed their targets, they will keep their jobs. But if they don’t, you will quickly see that and you can weed them out.
Virtual offices can provide your business with many benefits that will help you save in costs associated with running a brick and mortar office. If you need virtual office services, you can get them from providers such as Solidcactus.com.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 With Revolutionary Camera
When it comes to the Samsung Galaxy smartphones, and if you were picking up the most-high end from them, then you would get the good designed, fastest and most reliable smartphones but still something is leftover like camera. Samsung smartphones needs serious tweaks in the camera configuration, so if you are relating these tweaks with the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5 then you are absolutely right. In the past Galaxy S6 and Galaxy Note 4,
How to Write a Strong Guest Post – Top 5 Tips
Guest posting has a slew of benefits for aspiring bloggers, making it a go-to tactic when it comes to looking for ways to increase traffic and blogging reputation. However not all guest posts are created equal and some people spend time writing up a post only for it to miserably fail once on the site or even just get outright rejected by the blog’s owner. So what defines a strong guest post from a terrible
How to Sell My Phone for Cash?
Selling your mobile phone is not a tough task to perform but finding a right buyer is a tough task. If you are going to sell your mobile phone then you must be looking for new mobile phone too. Majority of people simply go for the new mobile phone and they completely ignore their old mobile either by keeping it in the cupboard or by keeping it in a safe place. They place the mobile
Who Does Not Like To Earn Money?
We all are looking for ways that guide us about different investing strategy and where to safely invest money. There are websites that will provide you an insight about the share market, investment, stock market and even insurance so that you can become a much more informed investor. To make topics easier and more understanding, interesting and user friendly you need good videos. So, download good software such as Movavi and get started with the
5 Qualities of Powerfully Successful Social Media Campaigns
Nothing has proven to be quite as successful at rocketing your blog to fame as social media. Yes, SEO is important. Sure, content might be king. But what is a king without a kingdom, a following? If social media is an important part of your marketing strategy as a blogger — and you know it should be — make sure that your campaign has these qualities: Authentic: McKinsey Quarterly recently reported that “the trust gap
Google Apps and Many Benefits To Tag Along
Google like we all know is considered to be the best when it comes to offering apps. Google is been offering easy to use apps for online business owners who are looking out for increasing profit along with affordable costs. Google apps for business is presently used by over 50 million of users worldwide for their online businesses. This is the number which is continuously on the rise due to the fact that the apps
What is Domain IP – Know The Basics
You are thinking to get started your own online business, but you do not understand its terminology let along its working pattern. It is bit of confusing initials tossed about requiring little explanation. Let’s get started with the basics of it first. Understanding Domain IP To Get Started With The techie’s knows it as “DNS” which means Domain name server. It is where your Domain resides and translates your Domain name to IP address. Choosing
Video Backlinks Helps Getting More Hits to Your Website
You are keenly submitting your tutelages to the varied article directories to increase your traffic as well as your website grading, but all in vain. You have tried hard to find the loophole, but it is adamant to not to work. Me too have fought hard in establishing myself, the reasons I was lacking, and you might be lacking could be the same i.e. video marketing. Ever tried to get out of the routine back-linking,
Marketing on MySpace: Reap Rich Dividends from Easy Publicity
MySpace is experiencing a massive surge in popularity as a premium social networking site with each passing day. It presents a sterling opportunity to put one’s entrepreneurship skills in play and pull off rapid business success with products that can grab the attention of impulse buyers and shopaholics. Myspace marketing is the latest buzz in online space that is creating ripples by being a one stop destination to garner rich returns on one’s ventures. Marketing